Thursday, November 21, 2013





I made it! I've officially been "flip flops on the ground" for just over a 2 weeks now and so far everything has been much easier than I anticipated. I heard horror stories, but no one questioned my one way ticket, customs was a breeze, and the apartment l found on facebook but hadn't seen pictures of was perfect! My barrel arrived after some delay due to weather and everything I packed made it without breaking. So I'm here for 6 months to make sure this is really what i I want, and if everything works out my husband will join me. Moving alone was not ideal and I really miss my family, but the people here are wonderful. So far I've managed to get a phone, set up my art studio, get butane delivered, get acquainted with my new town and I'm slowly learning to just "be". I'm excited about the future here in beautiful Belize!

No comments:

Post a Comment